THE POWER OF PERSEVERANCE 2 SUCCESS, the journey to our dreams and great ambition are often mixed with hardships and failures and this where the true test of perseverance unfold. Perseverance is the stubbornness with a great purpose. Perseverance is to persist in anything undertaken, maintain their purpose no matter how much difficulty or obstacles may occur in their path and it is the perseverance and courage which make their difficulties magically disappear.
“THE WILL TO PERSEVERANCE IS OFTEN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FAILURE AND SUCCESS”
Perseverance is the ability to go on when the things seem to be completely hopeless and the continuous effort is the key to unlock our inner potential. To achieve our great dreams there are no shortcuts and no easy way outs. Against all the odds perseverance reminds us of the highest hopes and reminds us the picture of our dreams and provokes us to forge ahead despite setbacks that threaten to undermine all efforts to succeed.
The essence of perseverance is rising every time we fail and finding a strong will to get up more intelligently and wisely even though you know you are knocked down. The goals need hard work to be accomplished and when you work hard even after you are discouraged and tired of doing the same is perseverance. The great scientist Thomas Alva Edison is the true inspiration for perseverance who failed ninety nine times and got up more wisely than before and made it happen in the hundred time so a little more effort and persistence made him achieve what seemed to be impossible.
THE POWER OF PERSEVERANCE 2 SUCCESS IN THE FLOW OF WATER
Perseverance is largely influenced by the flow of water. Water does not stop flowing rather it always keep moving. When you try stopping the flow by putting your hands into it all you feel is the water flowing. So the water beautifully tries us to explain that “if you cant go through the obstacle then go around it.” A person with perseverance and patience never admits his or her defeat as a failure rather they take it as their learning and come up more wisely.
THE POWER OF PERSEVERANCE 2 SUCCESS: HOW TO BE PERSEVERANT?
- Be clear with your desires
- Be optimistic : do checkout OPTIMISM- THE NEED OF THE HOUR
- Believe in yourself
- Don’t get easily dragged by misguiders
- Listen to your conscience
- Learn from your mistakes and never repeat them
- Give your health the first priority to keep your mind clear: do checkout YOGA AND MEDITATION: 2 PILLARS OF HEALTHY LIFE
THE POWER OF PERSEVERANCE 2 SUCCESS: SUCCESS STORIES WITH PERSEVERANCE
- JACK MA : He is the richest man in the entire Asia but this took him a lot of effort and perseverance as he didn’t do overnight . He faced a lot of rejections , each and every step he faced a lot of failures and handful of rejections but the best part was he NEVER GAVE UP.
- COLUMBUS: He is yet another example of perseverance. He struggled a lot to reach his destination and never gave up whenever he had a low motivation . In a long run he discovered the way from Spain to America and surprised the world with a new route of communication with America
- WALT DISNEY: While everyone knows the iconic brand of Disney, the story of how Walt Disney created the empire is very inspiring. At young age Walt Disney was fired from a local newspaper as his boss was not satisfied with his work. After failing in the company he was not able to pay his bills and struggled a lot but he too never gave up and went on to grow the company with amusement parks, feature films, and is known as a cultural icon.
do checkout some more stories of perseverant people: https://www.growthink.com/content/7-entrepreneurs-whose-perseverance-will-inspire-you
Man’s success stories does not depend on his achievements rather the failures which they used as a learning tool and never gave up. The key to success is action and the essential in action is perseverance.
Categories: Skill Development