What is bloating?
Bloating is the condition usually caused by excess gas production or disturbances in the movement of the muscles of the digestive system.
Bloating is when for few peoples it occurs after eating or for few like it is part of their life. So here we are going to discuss little more about bloating.
- Bloating can be caused by eating less. People think that if we eat less bloating will go away but its not true but there will be more gas produced in our gastrointestinal tract which is also one of the causes of bloating.
- Burbs, when there is too much of gas in gastrointestinal track then we produce more burbs.
- Stomach rumbling.
What causes bloating?
- Certain food habits can cause bloating.
- People allergic to some food.
- Fast eating.
- Chewing gum.
- Using straws while drinking.
- Dairy products (if they do not suit you, cannot be digested easily)
- Non hydration, non-fibrous food, overeating, not eating on time.
- Excessive sugar intake: at times when we buy sugar free products go check ingredients on its label there will be written alcohol sugar, sugar syrup etc. avoid that also.
- Obesity: If you are consistently gaining weight and have become obese them try to lose weight.
- Excessive salt intake: excess amount of sodium intake can cause bloating.
How to prevent bloating?
- Improve your lifestyle; make few changes into your lifestyle.
- Include some sort of physical activity into your daily routine it may be dancing, running, HIIT, or just simple walk. If you are in work from home jibs where you have you sit for too long after small-small intervals walk for at least 4-5 minutes.
- Practice Yoga; there are simple yoga asanas which can help you with this.
- Foods to avoid.
Cabbage, Cauliflower, broccoli, beans, lentils (except Vigna radiate), soyabean, wheat roti(If doesn’t suits you), dairy products it not suitable.
Lifestyles changes to prevent bloating.
- Eat slowly.
- No screen time while eating.
- Avoid straws.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol.
- Avoid artificial sugar.
- Less salt intake.
- Stay hydrated.
- Eat fiber rich food.
- Avoid eating junk food.
- 1 tablespoon fennel
4-5 mint leaves
Boil both in water and after straining it drink it whole day.
- 1 tablespoon dill seeds
Boil it with water. After straining drink, it the whole day.
- After waking up empty stomach in the morning have a small cube size of jaggery, let it melt slowly.
- Carom seeds with black salt.
- Massage with peppermint oil.
- Place heating pad.
- Asafetida with little amount of water and place it into your belly button.
Medical conditions that can cause bloating.
- Infection to certain foods.
- Irritable Bowels Syndrome (IBS) which is common now a days.
Visit a doctor if.
Vomiting, Nausea, fever, diarrhea, unwanted weight loss, weakness etc.
Bloating is somehow common among us tough it can be cured with home remedies but there may be some medical issues which caused bloating, people can consult the doctors and get them ready their diet chart which can help them with it.
To check if you allergic to certain products them go get your test done.