To write a good and impressive research proposal is very important so as get in to the internship or job you plan to pursue especially in the field of science. The proposal should be structured and should be such that it can convince the reader that you are really interested in the given subject. Do follow the guidelines like word limit and writing style, after ensuring all of this you can start making a draft of your research proposal. What is really important in this whole process is that you should be convinced that this can land you up to the internship or job you aspire.
So let us learn how to write in a detailed way so that you can succeed in the goal you have kept.
- Collect source material – It is really important to collect sources which are reliable for your studies. To implement the project it is very much required that you know the basic and pre- requisite knowledge about the research. The knowledge you gain will tend your mind to have an idea about your research and will also show the reader that you have good knowledge about the subject.
- Develop a plan- It is very much required that you plan how you are going to start your research idea, what is main is that you think how you are going to present it. There should not be any confusion in your mind , take as much time as you want to prepare it so that you bring out the best in you.
- Understand the problems- It is really important that you understand the problems that you have to introduce this research idea. What was that difficulty which your idea will remove and how it will not create any other difficulties so as make it look efficient way to opt for.
- Write up – Before writing it would be really good if you read an ample of research write ups that are the sample to get the way of writing and style to introduce the topics. As you start writing, follow the structure you have made so that there is no ambiguity. Do format your write up do not be in a hurry writing it, create concrete elements in your proposal. Be firm with the language avoid spelling mistakes always check for them in the internet. Use formal language never use informal languages , millennial symbols so as to convey any statements. Do not use confusing languages always make your theory and concept of the subject clear in your proposal.
- Evaluate- Do check recheck your draft a hundred times before sending. Do get it checked by your guide, take his or her opinions seriously. Try to rectify the mistakes and update your draft. Try to minimize the mistakes so that the chances of your selection increases.
- Originality- Access the internet to check if there are any research idea similar to that of yours. It is really important that your idea to be original because it would be checked thoroughly by the institution you are sending the research proposal. The last step SEND IT.
hope you follow all the instruction so as to make a successful research proposal writeup.