Began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, Domino’s is now globally accepted pizza brand. In a short period of time company become favorite for many. Only in USA domino’s have 6355 stores.
Job opportunity Domino’s provide mainly four category of jobs They are Store opportunities, Corporate opportunities, supply chain center opportunities and University recruiting opportunities.
Store opportunities Electric bike delivery expert Eligibility: Must be 18 years of with good nevigational skill. Corporate opportunities Lead financial analyst – supply chain servicesEligibility:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Treasury, Accounting or Business related field
- Minimum of 7+ years’ experience in QSR, CPG, or other relative industry (distribution, manufacturing, operational finance and/or franchisee experience a plus)
- 3+ years demonstrated management experience
- Ability to manage multiple high priority projects simultaneously without losing momentum
- Strong analytics and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – ability to communicate at multiple levels of the organization
- Good communication and presentation skills
G l accountant Eligibility:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1-2 years of accounting experience preferred
- Ability to analyze financial information
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communications skills
- Self-Motivated and able to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and database applications
- PeopleSoft Financials and HFM experience a
Senior financial analyst Eligibility:
- Minimum 6+ years financial management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required; MBA preferred
- IT support experience strongly preferred
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience with management reporting
- Proven communication, presentation and computer skills (MS Office preferred)
- Excellent decision and organizational skills; ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Presentation skills
Accounts payable associate Eligibility:
- Exhibits Leadership Competencies as Leader of Self
- Ability to lead change, projects, and initiatives as a part of operational excellence
- Good analytical skills, organization, and attention to detail
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft Financial Systems
- Working knowledge of Accounts Payable
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Excellent ability to interact and communicate effectively at all levels and with individuals from various parts of the organization
- Degree in Accounting/Finance OR equivalent work experience
International marketing consultantEligibility:
- Minimum of 5-8 years of increasingly responsible marketing experience; Ideally 2+ years in a restaurant or QSR industry and experienced in a multi-market capacity
- Fluency in Spanish language
- Experience developing and writing holistic marketing strategies
- Experience with multi-channel optimization of advertising spend –with an emphasis on digital know-how.
- Comfortable using data to provide sound factual recommendations.
- Strong academic credentials, preferably an MBA
- C-suite outstanding communication skills
- Proven ability to succeed when working in a collaborative, cross-functional team environment
- Comfortable in an influencing role
- Ability to travel up to 30-60% within region and internationally, depending on business need
Internal auditor Eligibility:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 3+ years of corporate experience; internal auditing or public accounting experience strongly preferred.
- CPA or CIA certification strongly preferred.
- Limited travel required (0-10%).
- Understanding of internal auditing, GAAP, PCAOB standards, SEC regulations, SOX compliance, and the COSO framework.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written; able to express complex ideas in simple terms; strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to rapidly assimilate knowledge of processes and systems.
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to manage multiple assignments and projects with varying deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
Continuous improvement leader Eligibility:
- 10 plus years of business/operations leadership with an organization known for its best-in-class operations. Expertise across a broad spectrum of products, end markets, business cycles and manufacturing processes and disciplines. Food is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly assess and make clear recommendations for improvement. Excellent Project Management skills
- Strong lean six sigma skills. Understands the concepts and demonstrated ability to implement and drive results.
- Proficient in SQL Management Studio. Understands build queries and pull data.
- Strong financial skills especially around productivity and cost leverage.
- Well-developed team building and influencing skills, unquestioned integrity, and the experience, confidence and stature to work across multiple functions.
- Demonstrated broad and deep understanding of manufacturing and supply chain challenges that occur within multi-site distributed environments and related best-practice solutions.
- An undergraduate degree is required-preferably in engineering, manufacturing, or a related discipline; an advanced degree in a related field or MBA is desirable. Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt preferred
- Strong financial acumen
- Strong communicator – facilitation, written and verbal
- Ability to travel to Canada. Travel requirements is 50%.
The basic on-boarding process is as follows: You come in and fill out an application (or do it online), we look over it and give a call back to schedule an interview sometime in the next few days. At your interview, you’ll be asked a few basic questions just to make sure you’re really a living, breathing human and can also count to ten. If you make it through your interview and are offered a position, you’ll need to give a copy of your state-issued ID, social security, and food handler’s permit. For driver’s, there are a couple extra steps to go through. Driver’s are required to furnish proof of auto insurance as well as everything else already mentioned, plus will need to undergo and pass a criminal background check and show a clean(ish) motor vehicle report going back for the last 3 years.
Once you’ve signed all the paperwork and been officially on-boarded, you will attend a New Trainee Orientation (NTO) meeting which lasts a few hours. This meeting covers policies and procedures, safety rules, company history, etc…
On your first official day of work, you’ll be sitting in the office and watching a lot of videos. This is where you’ll actually learn how to do everything. Pay attention. We’ll expect you to know most of this stuff by the time you finally start on the floor. If you’re a driver, you’ll then go out on a few ride-alongs with either a certified trainer or just someone who’s been there a long time (like myself) to be shown the ropes. They’ll take you out two or three times and get you familiar with the area and also give you some extra hints and tips to help you along. You’ll also be learning how to fold boxes and work the phones in your downtime between runs. Once you’re good to go there, then you’re basically on your own and will be expected to be a fully-productive member of the team from now on.
You must be logged in to post a comment.