- It is an active learning method, where students can interact with faculty, thus the concentration level is very high.
- Course completion rate is almost 75% as compared to 7% of online.
- The faculty can pass on the passion and enthusiasm of a subject to students.
- Faculty can easily judge the performance of each student during the class and can work on problem areas.
- Students who are trained offline usually tend to perform better than online training, if the course content remains the same. One of the reasons is peer’s pressure and competition.
- Relationship building with like minded people, who are also going to be in similar profession is a bonus.
- Limited students in each batch ensures individual attention.
Offline training has been the dominating medium for a long time and for a good reason.