Today I am writing about a very interesting topic
We the humans are creatures of land, but there is totally a different world under the ocean.
Its as if the colours in the whole world can be seen under the ocean not only colours the different
aquatic beings are of different kind, they have their own designs patterns.
Its like a whole new ecosystem out there.
once you dive into this beautiful and colourful world under the ocean you can see a whole new unique world.
yes guys I am emphasising on the word “world” cause they have their own environment, their own living beings
I would like to tell you all about some of the intEresting facts and terminoligies i have heard about.
- 1.CLOWN FISHES :- I am sure you all know about the famous fish nemo but do you guys know that its real name is clown fish. These kind of fishes are found in warm waters such as Red sea, pacific ocean. They are found in shallow waters.
- 2. TREASURES: I don’t know if the pirates really hunt for treasures or not but deep under the ocean the treasures really exist. you may get the doubt about how the treasures are under the sea these are caused to the shipwrecks.
- Before you go on a journey to find the treasures please do not forget the treasure maps.
- 3.Whale falls: THE WHALES live under the ocean but do you guys know there is term associated with the whales that is the whale falls
- A whale fall occurs when the carcass of a whale has fallen onto the ocean floor at a depth greater than 1,000 m, in the bathyal or abyssal zones. On the sea floor, these carcasses can create complex localized ecosystems that supply sustenance to deep-sea organisms for decades.
- 4. Blind fishes: The Mexican blind cavefish (Astyanax mexicanus), which no longer has eyes. Now scientists may have solved the riddle of why the fish lost their eyes in the dark.They live deep in the ocean.
- 5.Volcanic eruptions: we all know about the volcanoes and volcanic eruptions on land , but do you know most of the volcanic eruptions take place under the sea .
- The active volcanoes are less than dormant volcanoes under the ocean but still they ratio of volcanic eruptions in the ocean is more compared to that on land.
- 6. As I mentioned earlier I call it as the marine world , They have their own environment, they even have lakes , waterfalls, forests, corals.
- Even aquatic animals get attracted to them and even sometimes new species form there due to the environment.
The above facts are just a sneak peak into the