HOW TO MAKE PROFESSIONALLY DESIGN CV TO GET SELECTED
Studies have shown that on average a recruiter spends just 7 seconds looking at a CV before deciding whether a candidate is suitable for the job role and even in some cases your CVS are checked and selected by AI intelligence robots. Your resume is the first impression in front of the interviewer.
So ,here are some effective tips to show up your CV from the crowd-
- Make sure you meet the requirements – Make sure you have at least the minimum required qualification to be considered. Otherwise it’s just a waste of time. Start with a summary of relevant skills and key accomplishments. The profile which shows personal information is a very important part of your CV. So you need to make the right impression.
- Emphasised results rather than responsibilities- Instead of just listing your past responsibilities, emphasise your results, by using quantifiable data to show your accomplishment and skills which are related and helpful for the job you are applying for.
- Make a connection to a job – Customise your CV for the job you want. Respond directly to the subscription and explain exactly why you are a perfect candidate for the job role.
- Add key points related to the job – This is probably the best way to make your CV stand out from the crowd. Add the key points and words related to the job you’re applying for and use this in an efficient way. Don’t overuse the words and phrases.
- Don’t use unprofessional language- Resume is a very professional thing. You need to make sure that you don’t use unprofessional words like comfortable, afraid or any kind of key words which are considered slang in a professional way. Try to avoid grammatical mistakes.
So, here are few things which you can consider before making CV.