PS6 Latest Update:
There’s been a talk for years that we’ll reach an end of traditional game console. Could we see Sony downsize to a flash drive-like device that plugs into your TV, like stadia, perhaps? Possibly.Let’s assume that the PS6 is actually in the pipeline for now.
The price might be between $400-$600.
The PS6 is likely to be a long way off.
In an interview with Game informer, Sony’s Executive VP of Hardware Engineering Masayasu Ito confirmed that the PS5 life cycle is expected to last about six or seven years, meaning we won’t see the PS6 until at least 2026.
Features of Sony PS6:
• A smaller console
• More affordable expandable internal storage
• Built in Bluetooth audio support- so we don’t need a dongle for the official headset
• Wireless charging for controllers/headset- can just be placed on top when off
• Wire free and zero latency connection to the TV
• Improve the UI
• VR integration (Virtual reality)
• Smaller design
• Modular upgrades
• Digital only console
The PS6 will surely improve in more ways that the features listed above, but since we’re several years out from launch. The PS6 fashion’s as rugged and dark, with elements presumably taken from various versions of the Xbox, starkly different from the PS5.
PS6 pre orders will start sometimes after the consoles official announcement from Sony.