What is Negotiation
Negotiation is a very wide term which is essential everywhere.
• It is not restricted within the boundaries of an organisation but is important and can be seen in our daily life.
• It is a mode by which people resolve their differences.
• It is a method by which adjustment or compromise is reached while avoiding quarrel or conflict.
• Negotiation refers to an activity of discussing and convincing an individual, a party or a group of people to reach a state of mutual acceptance to decide or agree something.
How is Negotiation Fruitful
· Avoids disputes or arguments
· Gives a brief about strengths, weaknesses and mindset of parties involved.
· All the parties agree to compromise
· Mutual acceptance among parties
· Concludes reaching some form of settlement
· Results in best possible deals
Categories: Business, Skill Development
You must be logged in to post a comment.