10) Baidu: Baidu is the main search engine in China. It offers maps, news, videos, anti-virus software, and Internet TV. It is listed in the Cayman Islands and is known to restrict search results to comply with Chinese laws and political directives. It specializes in Internet-related services and products and artificial intelligence. Its American depository receipt is listed on Nasdaq. It had a market cap of $41.32 billion on June 30, 2020, and its 2019 revenue amounted to $15.43 billion. It was founded by Robin Li and Eric Xu in 2000. Li is still the CEO till date.
9) Booking.com: Booking.com is an online travel company that lets users book reservations for restaurants, hotels, rental cars, airline tickets, safaris, cruises, and other travel services. It is based in Amsterdam, Netherlands. It had a market cap of $65.20 billion on June 30, 2020. In 2019, its total revenues were $15.07 billion. It was founded by Geert-Jan Bruinsma in 1996. The current CEO is Glenn Fogel.
8) JD.com: JD.com is a Chinese e-commerce company headquartered in Beijing. It is one of the largest B2C online platforms in China and a member of the Fortune Global 500. It is headquartered in Beijing. The company’s cutting-edge retail infrastructure seeks to enable consumers to buy whatever they want, whenever and wherever they want it. Its market cap was $93.01 billion on June 30, 2020. JD.com’s total revenue in 2019 was $82.86 billion. It was founded by Liu Qiangdong in 1998 and he remains the CEO till date.
7) Salesforce: Salesforce is cloud computing and social enterprise solutions company. It is based in San Francisco, California. It also provides customer relationship management services to various businesses. It’s one integrated CRM platform that gives all your departments — including marketing, sales, commerce etc. — a single, shared view of every customer. It had a market cap of $176.92 billion on June 30, 2020 and its total revenue in 2019 amounted to $13.28 billion. It was founded by Marc Benioff and Parker Harris in 1999. Benioff is still the CEO.
6) Netflix: Netflix is an OTT and entertainment service company that provides video streaming platforms. It has a network of over 167 million members across more than 190 countries. It is headquartered in Los Gatos, California. Its market cap was $200.68 billion on June 30, 2020. In 2019, its total revenues were $20.16 billion. It was founded in 1997 by Reed Hastings and Marc Randolph. It was originally a movie rental service where you could rent DVDs. Its current CEO is Ted Sarandos.