Mental health professionals well aware of how to help and support the survivors, what are their emotional & psychological requirements in case of physical,verbal, sexual violences, anxiety and depression mental health professional (MHP) capable to encounter accordingly.
2) Counseling is a faithful forum where anyone can be vulnerable, survivors can find it easy to open up & release themselves emotionally in front of mental health Counselors. MHP can maintain solidarity to survivors, value their experience, understand their needs, ensure faith of confidentiality that no word will go out in fact each word will be taken into consideration.
3) In gender-based violence, survivors evidently confront the issue of acceptance and believing. Professionals competent enough to provide acceptance and build confidence in them
4) Survivors need emotional Support as Counselors understand it entrusts emotional assistance.
5) Mental health counseling significantly helps survivors to uplift their lives by feeling confident that helps them to know about themselves and find sustainability on a financial level. Health professionals may support the idea of high level of self awareness for themselves for more influential results.
6) Different Mental health counseling Programs and survey research increase the efficiency and credibility of Counseling for survivors. Research determines the effectiveness of orientation of work, concluding the conceptual results that enhance the relevance and reliability of surveys.
7) Mental health professionals help survivors to overcome feelings of unwantedness just by listening and understanding their outputs, that give them sufficient emotional support.
8) Mental health counseling must be provided 24×7 through E – Governance and from NGOs online portals. Government initiatives become extremely important regarding gender Based violence, their women empowerment Policies must confirm the positive results on society that ultimately helps women socially.
9) Determining mental health counseling in rural areas is crucial because women, especially in marginalized communities, find it far more difficult to come out and express their needs because of social structure & norms. Mostly do not know what to do in such situations. At this time, mental health counselors untapped them & make them aware of their legal, social and political rights; moreover their human rights.
10) Gender based violence survivors do not know what to do now at first, self doubt engraved in them strongly. Mental health professional advisory assistance supports them to better their condition by doing counseling sessions and penetrating positivity.