Cyberbullying is a form of online harassment or bullying using electronic means. It has become increasingly common, especially among teenagers. Cyberbullying includes sending, posting, or sharing negative, harmful, false, or mean content about someone else. It can include sharing personal or private information about someone else
The most common places where cyberbullying occurs are:
• Social Media, such as Facebook, Instagram etc.
• Text messaging and messaging apps on mobile or tablet devices
• Online forums, chat rooms, and message boards, such as Reddit
• Online gaming communities
How we can stop or prevent cyberbullying?
1) Don’t respond to any emails, app messages, or text messages sent by cyberbullies.
2) Don’t be an accomplice by forwarding any of the messages to others kids.
3) Take screeshots as proof and evidence of cyberbullying.
4) If you are being bullied, tell an adult to get help solving the problem.