Never put an age limit on your dreams.– Dara Torres
Olympiad’s are competitive exams conducted all across the world to compare students performance of similar educational levels. These Olympiads are helpful for children to know about their capabilities .we are living in a world where we need to be exceptionally good at things we are doing , and for that confidence and creative skills are the two pillars. These Olympiads are doing the same thing , they are making you ready to face the world with your unbelievable ideas and thoughts . Olympiad exams helps you to think out of the box as it is held to test your skills .
The term Olympiad is associated with the Ancient Greek Olympic games. Olympiad’s first started in the summer of 776 BC. They started with different games and slowly the modern Olympiad are being held every four years. The first modern Olympiad started on January 1st ,1896 . Olympiads are all about your education .
what type of Olympiads are there ?
The Olympiad exams conducted in many sectors :
- International maths Olympiad (IMO)
- International science Olympiad (ISO)
- English International Olympiad (EIO)
- General Knowledge International Olympiad (GKIO)
- International computer Olympiad (ICO)
- International Drawing Olympiad (IDO)
- International Social Studies Olympiad (ISSO)
- National cyber Olympiad (NCO)
- National science Olympiad (NSO) . etc.,
The Olympiad exams are conducted both in National and International wise . These are alot based on your educational aspects and they conduct these exams based on your age . so, it is easy for you to participate and understand the levels given in the exams . Another important point to be noted is that :the participants of lower grades can participate at any higher level they want to ,if they are selected for that . For this the participant need to prove themselves by submitting any work they did or by proving your level by the questions asked by them. But any higher grade participate is not permitted to participate in the exams held for lower grade participants .
Benefits of Olympiad’s:
- Olympiad exam builds self-confidence in children ,gives the power to tackle more such challenges in the best way possible .
- These exams encourage self-learning that goes a long way in students life .It enables to check their progress on a timely basis.
- Olympiad exams require students to think creatively .Instead of taking reviews from others ,they will be habituated to see things differently and correct their lacks and to become a successful person in life.
- It challenges children to come out of their comfort zone.It in-builds their desire to learn and seek more. It builds positive attitude and pusses their ability to perform well.
- These exams helps you to find the better version of you ,as they get you plenty of experiences where you can learn through. These exams gather different regions children at a place whom you meet there ,so you can understand how things are done there .It not only makes knowledgeable but also makes you understand how the world works.