- India’s first “Grain ATM” opens in Gurugram, HARYANA.Beneficiary will have to enter THE ADHAAR or RATION CARD (unique number)
- VIJAYAWADA STATION becomes Indian’s railways first station to be covered with 130 KWP SOLAR PANNELS.The environment friendly move will result in annual savings over RS.8 LAKH .And it will also reduce carbon emissions.
- UTTAR PRADESH government has decided to introduce SANSKRIT language of class first onwards in schools.Also VEDIC MATHS has been included in the syllabus for class 4-5 students.
- Five year old amit who scolded people for not wearing face masks in DHARAMSHALA,has become the local police mascot.He sells balloons to supplement his parent’s income.
- ASHWINI VAISHNAW is the new RAILWAY MINISTER.He has done MBA from WHARTON SCHOOL,PENNYSYLVANIA UNIVERSITY and M.TECH. from IIT KANPUR.