1. Your income is determined by how many people you serve and how well you serve them.
2. The only winning proposition is one hundred percent. Forget win-win , focus on the other persons win. Because your influence is determined by how abundantly you place other peoples interest first.
3. As long as you are trying to be someone else or putting on some act or behaviour someone else taught you, you have no possibility of truly reaching people. The most valuable thing you have to give people is yourself.
4. All the giving in the world wont bring success, unless you also make yourself willing and able to receive in like measure. Thus, the key to effective giving is to stay open to receiving.
5. Your true worth is determined by how much more you give in value than you take in payment.