Introduction Australian author Thomas Keneally‘s novel first “Schindler’s Ark” (later republished as Schindler’s List) brought the story of Oskar Schindler’s rescue of Jewish people during the Nazi Holocaust, to international […]
Introduction To Kill a Mockingbird is a very popular modern classic by the American author Harper Lee, that narrates a coming-of-age story with a theme of social equality and prejudice. It was […]
This is Why We Lie by Gabriella Lepore. In Gardiners Bay, everyone has a secret. The population of Gardiners Bay is disturbed when Jenna Dallas and Adam Cole discover Colleen O’Dell’s death drifting off the coastline of their seaside village. The fact that her drowning was not an accident is […]
“The boy in the stripped Pyjamas” by Irish author John Boyne. The book quite metaphorically illustrates the fact that the adults were really not concerned with what is happening under their noses while the kids were just been broken, separated by fences and lines drawn between races.
The secret garden is some of those books which one might not necessarily complete in one go, but would be pressed innately to return to it. The story is very much of a child but it builds up in ways that often evade even adult and contemporary literature. Imagination, revelations and most importantly the fact that the protagonist is but a child – all of it is simply touching. A movie was made on the book in 2020 starring Collin Firth and Julie Walters.
1. ZERO TO ONE Zero to One presents at once an optimistic view of the future of progress in American and a new way of thinking about innovation. It starts […]
1. Use money to gain control over time, because the ability to do what you want, when you want, with whom you want , for as long as you want […]
1. The first hour of the day is the golden hour and thus in the first hour from 5 am to 6 am applying the 20/20/20 formula can truly change […]
1. “ Successful communication depends upon how well the speaker can make his talk a part of the listeners and the listeners a part of the talk” 2. “The chief […]
1. The speaker must love and should be genuinely passionate about his topic, if the speaker himself is not inspired by what he is speaking then it cant inspire others. […]
by Louisa May Alcott Although it hadn’t won any awards at the time of its release, multiple film adaptions, television shows, plays and retellings are a testament to the cult […]
The Galaxy Chromebook Go launched on Samsung’s website last month as a new cheap Chromebook from the company. There were still a lot of unknown facts regarding the 14-inch tablet, other than a few specifications and pictures. The notebook is now official and may be purchased. While just the Wi-Fi […]
1. Your income is determined by how many people you serve and how well you serve them. 2. The only winning proposition is one hundred percent. Forget win-win , focus […]
1. BE A CURATOR What makes a great product is not the things or features in it but the things which are removed, yes its true! Because people like it […]
is impossible not to feel a thrill of expectation upon opening “The Complete Memoirs” by Pablo Neruda. But once a reader discovers what’s actually on its pages, the title’s claim […]