Have you ever heard or read in a newspaper that a person who won millions of dollar got broke after few years, why is this so ? This is because of lack of financial education, and the reason behind many of the people after good degree and jobs and a good salary still facing financial issues is the same lack of financial education.
1. Listen to podcasts, like the Rich Dad Radio Show.
2. There are plenty of you tube channels of financial experts, subscribe their channels and follow them.
3. Read newspapers, magazines, or books based on money, finance, and investing.
4. Follow peoples or pages sharing financial knowledge on social media.
5. Hang around with people smarter than you beyond all this have a keen interest and a burning desire. That’s all you need to be financially literate.
Categories: Education, Learning, Skill Development
You must be logged in to post a comment.