Water is the basic needs of the individual for the Survival. Some of the things like oxygen, water, food are very essential for the individual to live. After the oxygen, water is very much important for the individual survival and for the whole environment as well. Water is used in the daily basis for many of the activities like drinking, cleaning, watering, and also for some of the electric purposes etc.
There are plenty of water in the seas but there is no use of them. Because, all the seawater are salty and not food for drinking purpose. They can be made for drinking by some of the beautification methods which takes lots of processes and also the time. Scarcity of the water is not only the India’s problem but also the global problem.
If the wasteage of water is continued in the same way, there will be a day where no water can be found for drinking purposes and for some of the utility purposes. Most of the people waste water without any need. Using water for the purposes are all good but Wasting the water without any reason is a bad habit that an individual must not develop. It is very easy to waste water rather than saving the drop.
The main sources of water are surface water, ground water and rain water.
Importance of water :
Water is very important to the human body. Every one of your cells,organs and tissues use water to help with temperature regulation, keeping hydrated and maintaining bodily functions. In addition, water acts as a lubricant and cushions your joints. Driniking water is great for your overall health. Because your body loses water through breathing, sweating, and digestion, it’s important to rehydrate by drinking fluids and eating foods that contain water.
Water delivers important nutrients to all of our cells,especially muscle cells, postponing muscle fatigue. Water helps weight loss. Water helps you feel full longer,without adding any additional calories.
Benefits of Drinking water :
* Increases Energy & Relieves Fatigue. Since your brain is mostly water, drinking it helps you think, focus and concentrate better and be more alert.
* promotes weight loss.
* Flushes out Toxins.
* Improves skin complexion
* Maintains Regularity.
Best source of water :
1. Watermelon – water content : 92%
2. Strawberries – water content : 91%
3.cantaloupe – water content : 90%
4.peaches – water content : 89%
5.oranges – water content : 88%
6. Skim Milk – water content : 91%
7. Cucumber – water content : 95%
8. Lettuce – water content : 96%
9. Broths and soups – water content : 92%
10. Zucchini – water content : 94%
11. Celery – water content : 95%
12. Plain yogurt – water content: 88%
13. Tomatoes – water content : 94%
14. Bell peppers – water content : 92%
15.cauliflower – water content : 92%
16. Cabbage – water content : 92%
17. Grape fruit – water content : 88%
18. Coconut water- water content : 95%
19. Cottage cheese – water content: 80%
Disadvantages of water :
It is said that too much consumption of water can lead to fluid overload in the body and imbalance in the body. Excess water can lead it lower sodium levels in the body, which may further lead to nause, vomthing, cramps, fatigue. This condition is known as hyponatremia.
The best method to save water is to use in limited amounts. That is, to limit the water without wasting much water.