THE MOVIE WITH BEST MESSAGE : NEVER QUIT
Chhichhore, the movie which taught us that, suicide is not right option, movies which taught us “ NEVER GIVE UP”, we just have to keep going, doing our best just keep going and enjoy your life cause these moments are never gonna come back.
In life things we love the most always disappears quickly and its life.
The film tells the story of Aniruddha “Anni” Pathak, a middle-aged divorcee whose son Raghav tries to commit suicide but survives, though he is in a critical condition for his unwillingness to live out of fear he would be called a “loser”. Desperate, he goes against the wishes of his former girlfriend turned ex-wife Maya’s wishes to recount his own journey in 1992 as a “loser” in a gang of six; as he continues along to convince Raghav, the other five receive news of the tragedy and decide to join their friend in his pain to complete a story they never fail to cherish as a lesson in their life.
Since childhood we are listening this, from our parents, family members and relatives, if you win this competition, I’ll buy you your fav dress or I’ll buy you motorcycle, if you get first rank in your school or college test, I’ll buy you smartphone, if you got selected or if you pass the test I’ll give you this or that or whatever you want I’ll give you, blab blah. But no one told us that if you didn’t won or if you got second rank or if you failed the test, it’s okay, it’s completely okay, atleast you have tried and worked very hard for this. What’s big deal if you didn’t got selected, the most important thing is, you tried and didn’t give up easily. Life is all about second change for them who don’t give up easily and try until they give their best. Let’s say that, it wasn’t your best and promise yourself that you will try very hard to give your best and trust yourself, if you think you can do it then you definitely can and one day you will definitely became successful and will achieve your dream.
Its human nature that we got disappointed very soon, we think like we did so much hard work for this and after all this what we got is failure.
Its life and in life things always don’t go as we planned, just trust yourself and try harder, you may struggle but it won’t matter anymore. If you feel like quitting, think about the reason why you started.
NEVER QUIT. NEVER GIVE UP. FLY IT TO THE END.
Here are some memorable dialogues from Chhichore we will always remember
1. “Tumhara result decide nahi karta hai ki tum loser ho ki nahi… Tumhari koshish decide karti hai!”
2. “Success ke baad ka plan sabke paas hai… lekin agar, galti se fail ho gaye… toh failure se kaise deal karna hai… Koi baat hi nahi karna chahta.”
3. “Hum haar jeet, success failure mein itna ulajh gaye hai… ki, zindagi jeena bhool gaye hai… Zindagi mein agar kuch sabse zyada important hai… toh woh hai khud ZINDAGI.”
4. “Doosron se haarke loser kehlane se kahin zyada bura hai…khud se haarke loser kehlana.”
5. “I am a failure, mera kuchh nhi ho sakta… But we forgot success doesn’t come at once.”
6. “Dost jinke sath hum haste hai, rote hai Par zindagi jeena sikhte hai.”
Categories: Education, Entertainment, Health, Learning, News, News Update, Skill Development, World
You must be logged in to post a comment.