International Conference on Multidisciplinary Research (ICMR) 2023 will be held online globally.
ICMR2023 will be a major conference organized with the objective of bringing together researchers, scholars and practitioners from academia and industry working in the area of advanced Engineering, Technology, Computing, Communication Technology, Management, Future computing problems, Advanced Computing and Data science in Digital Era.
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. The following paper categories are welcome:
List of Topics
- TRACK 1 : Engineering & Technology- E-Learning, e-Governance, Internet of things,Smart Cities, m-Commerce, Biomedical Technologies
- TRACK 2 : Future Computing- Big data-oriented computing, Fog-computing,sensing data, Mobile Edge Computing, Water and Soil conservation, Urban computing, Renewable Energies
- TRACK 3 : Communication Technology- Mobile Apps, Wireless/ Mobile Communication, 3G/4G/5G Network Evolutions, Satellite Communication Systems, Machine to Machine
- TRACK 4 : Management- Supply Chain Management, Customer Relationship Mgt, International Trade, Financial Sustainability , SMEs, Economics and Demography, Micro Finance, Collaborative Arts & Culture, Entrepreneurship Management, Management Information System
- TRACK 5 : Multidisciplinary- Machine Learning, Image processing interpretations,High performance computing, Database and Data Mining, Security, Data Science.
“Education can, and must, contribute to a new vision of sustainable global development.”(UNESCO, 2015)
International Conference on Multidisciplinary Research (ICMR) 2023 has to be understood as an integral part of quality education, inherent in the concept of lifelong learning. All educational institutions – from preschool to higher education and in non-formal and informal education – can and should consider it their responsibility to deal intensively with matters of sustainable development and to foster the development of sustainability competencies. ICMR2023 provides an education that matters and is truly relevant to every learner in the light of today’s challenges.
Education for Sustainable Development is holistic and transformational education that addresses learning content and outcomes, pedagogy and the learning environment. Thus, ESD does not only integrate contents such as climate change, poverty and sustainable consumption into the curriculum; it also creates interactive, learner-centered teaching and learning settings. What ICMR2023 requires is a shift from teaching to learning. It asks for an action-oriented, transformative pedagogy, which supports self-directed learning, participation and collaboration, problem-orientation, interdisciplinary approach and the linking of formal and informal learning. Only such pedagogical approaches make possible the development of the key competencies needed for promoting sustainable development. With the introduction of the New Education Policy 2020, India would like to train our youth to face the global challenges and contribute their best to the society.
About the Seminar
All educational institutions – from preschool to higher education and in non-formal and informal education – can and should consider it their responsibility to deal intensively with matters of sustainable development and to foster the development of sustainability competencies.
International Conference on Multidisciplinary Research (ICMR) 2023 on 20-21 April 2023. Submit papers for review to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th March 2023.
The proposed Seminar aims at integrating the principles and practices of sustainable development into all aspects of education and learning. It also aims to encourage changes in knowledge, values and attitudes with the vision of enabling a more sustainable and just society for all. The Seminar is an effort to provide a forum for Educationists, Teacher Educators, Research Scholars, and Teachers to come together for exchange of views, ideas and experiences and to deliberate upon various issues related to Education for sustainable Development.
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference.
The Abstract/Paper should be typed in MS Word, 12 point Times New Roman and 1.5 line spacing. The Abstract should be limited upto 500 words only and the full paper should be 10-12 pages. Author(s) should mention their designation along with the institutional affiliation and contact details. Only after the acceptance of the abstract, the prospective paper presenters need to submit their full paper. How-ever the organizing committee will reserve the right to accept or reject the final paper at their discretion. The Plagiarism must not exceed the limit of 20% including References.
Kindly send your Abstracts and Full length paper on email@example.com
List of Sub-Themes
- Sustainable Development and Innovative Pedagogic Practices
- Sustainable Development and Gender Equality
- Sustainable Development and Multidisciplinary approach to Curriculum
- Sustainable Development and ICT
- Sustainable Development and Globalization
- Sustainable Development and Liberal Learning
- Inclusive and Equitable Quality Education for Lifelong learning
- Moral and Global Education of Youth
- Education and Employment
- Global Educational Movements to eradicate illiteracy
- Issues and challenges in Global and Regional Leadership in Education
- Social, Environmental and Spiritual Consciousness among Learners
- Global Social, Economical and Environmental issues for Sustainable Development
The selected papers will be published in the Special issue of IJR – International Journal of Research at https://ijrjournal.com
The conference will be held online mode.
All questions about submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be logged in to post a comment.