The platform hosts more than 100 international, peer-reviewed academic journals in various fields MONTHLY. Prospective Authors can send their full manuscript(s) to the following journals for review and possible publication.
Submission, review and publication process
- You can prepare your paper based on the template.
- Email your paper to the editor with a claim that the content is original. You will get a notification from the editor confirming the submission.
- Review comments will be returned to be the authors. Authors may receive, 1) Publish Unaltered, 2) Minor revision, 3) Major revision, or 4) Rejection.
- Submit your final article (if required) before the deadline mentioned in the acceptance letter.
- Online / Printed publication would usually be done within 20 days.
Prospective Authors should read the author guideline on this page and submit their original article via emails. The editor usually confirms a submission within 18 hours.
Start a Special Issue with a journal under the platform
If you are interested in publishing a special issue in one of our journals, please contact the journal editor directly. Please check our full journals list first to see if your topic is within the scope of the journals.
Migrate an existing journal to the platform
If you are a publisher or an editor who are interested in migrating an existing journal to the hosting platform. Please contact the editors directly. email@example.com
Start a new journal under the platform
If you are interested in starting a new journal under the platform. Please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Open Access Policy and Ethics
Open access (also known as open-access publishing and free online scholarship) is an ongoing publication practice which differs in the way traditional methods of publishing papers to the public get submitted, reviewed, authenticated and finally published. It proposes a new business model for academic publishing that enables immediate, worldwide, barrier-free, open access to the full text of research articles for the best interests of the scientific community.