let’s talk about the alternatives to popular Chinese apps:
- Cam Scanner is something a lot of people use and it has had its issues in the past I mean last year Kaspersky found a Trojan module in the app and it had gone away but it came back and now it’s banned again but there are some alternatives you can use so there’s Google Drive which has a simple scan feature that not many people know about and there’s Adobe scan and Microsoft Office lens both of which are feature packed like Cam Scanner now Adobe scan is something I prefer because I like the fact that it can detect the document is scanning be the ID card or resaved or a whiteboard or your usual documents it also has different editing tools OCR support and scanned images don’t have any watermark on them.
- Chinese browsers the CM browser APIs browser and of course the infamous UC browser which in the past has been in the news for taking unnecessary permissions showing spammy ads so yeah you shouldn’t be using these browsers anyway but if the browser you should be using is Firefox I know there’s chrome too of the sleeve but I am recommending Firefox for its privacy focused approach first of all Firefox brings a clean and blood-free experience unlike UC browser and like I said it’s focused on privacy and security. It blocks a lot of trackers automatically so that’s great plus it has all the great features like visual tab truly secure private browsing etc so Firefox is a great alternative to basically any browser out
- Share it and Xender are another really popular apps on this whole band list but of late they have become kind of spammy and bot especially share it now I personally used to use Xender a lot to transfer files from a phone to PC but offline something really cool and really easy called Google files now snap drop isn’t an app it’s a web-based service. Just tap on the device and send any file.
- ES File Explorer is another infamous app that has had its issues in the past the app has been reported to you know share app recommendations at spyware Android devices and beat shady engendered now lot of Android skins almost all the Android skins come with the old fine manager apps but if you want a third-party fire manager app there are a lot of great options, if you want a simple free file manager this obviously files by Google and if you want to create paid option there’s solve Explorer now, FX file explorer because it’s privacy focused there are no ads it’s free version because the most handy features like multiple windows support for most archive formats.
- Tik-Tok has been banned and no it’s not the only video sharing platform from China that has been banned this also like and ye I’m not sure how do you pronounce it but there are some good alternatives to Tik-tok. Triller-the app and it does not take any unnecessary permissions and number of celebrities posting videos on the platform so that’s good plus it brings Tik-tok features as you can see you can create music videos and there are different tracks to choose from like Tik-tok and you also get the feature where you can collaborate with other users.
- Viva video is a video editing app that has gone really popular in India now this is an app that was banned back in 2017 as well for spying on Indian users. So it’s obviously kind of shady but there are some great video editing apps you can use on Android now that’s in short if you want the same port at UI or the tools similar to what you get in viva video or you can use Kine master. It is more feature like multi device timeline all the video editing tools different textiles effects transitions.
- Helo the social media app that got really popular India because of its original language support has been banned too and you can use share chat instead which also brings the same so share chat is an app based out of India and it offers content in 15 region languages which is great, there’s no English support and when, basically people posting memes quotes whatsapp for words and things like that.
- Screen recorder lab that also got pretty popular but it’s been banned now but you don’t really have to worry because there are a lot of great screen recording apps on the Play Store my recommendation is the screen recorder no ads painting simply first of all this is ad free and support different resolutions different frame rates and an Android 10 devices this for parental audio recording which is awesome. If you want to record a gaming sessions so this is a simple great alternative that just works when compared to do you recorder.
- Hide is a photos and videos hider app that was flagged recently for its privacy issues and now it’s been bad now there are a lot of alternatives to hide photos and videos. The alternative is keep safe, keep safe uses cipher 256 encryption which is the same protocol used in many banking apps and it’s an app that lets you protect or hide apply with documents videos and photos it also has great features like phase down auto lock encrypted, backups, trash recovery and breaking alerts. It kind of brings everything you need so, use this instead of all type well there are a lot of other apps with these privacy issues and if you want alternatives for every single one of them we have an extensive detail.
Categories: book reviews, Business, Editorial, Education, Entertainment, India, Jobs, law and order, Literature, News, News Analysis, Science, social issues, World
You must be logged in to post a comment.