“Yoga is the art work of awareness on the canvas of body, mind and soul” – Amit Ray.
Over 5,000 years ago, the Indus-Sarasvati civilization in Northern India formed the foundations of Yoga. Yoga is generally misconstrued to mean merely “union,” or the merging of one’s own consciousness with that of the cosmos, but it also alludes to a “technique or approach.”
“Yogas chitta vritti nirodha”—Patanjali.
“Chitta vritti” is a Sanskrit term that means “mind chatter.” “Vritti” translates to “fluctuating or mercurial whims that clog the mind.”
YOGA FOR BACK PAIN
- stretches the spine, shoulders, neck, and hips.
- It helps to ease back pain.
- Helps digestion by igniting the digestive fire in the stomach.
- Reduces the likelihood of contracting a respiratory disease.
- Boosts the functioning of the liver and kidneys.
- Energizes and enhances spine flexibility, which is beneficial for people with slip disc.
- Stretches & exercises the hips, thighs, shoulders, chest, arms, and spine muscles.
- Relieves back pain.
- It aids digestion.
- Assists in the lowering of stress and anxiety.
- Stimulates the spinal nerves by stretching the spine.
- reduces the rigidity of the neck, shoulder, and knees.
- Timbre the reproductive organs and fortify the pelvic area.
- Assists in the relief of menopause symptoms.
YOGA FOR MENSTRUATION
SUPTA BADDHA KONASANA
- Relieves headaches by lowering stress levels in your nerve system.
- Stimulates the ovaries, bladder, kidneys, and prostate gland.
- It boosts the reproductive and digestive systems’ efficacy.
- Improves overall circulation and accelerates the heart.
- Helps reduce symptoms of menstruation and menopause.
- Promotes physical and mental balance.
- Relaxes the mind and body
- The pelvis, spine, abdomen, and bladder are all stimulated.
- Helps to stretch the ankles and knees.
- Relieves menstruation pain
- allows one a lot of arm and leg flexibility.
YOGA FOR BLOOD PRESSURE
- Decreases weariness and stress.
- It relaxes the nervous system.
- Relaxes the body
- Reduces headache
- Enables you to relax both your mind and body.
- Relieves stress and mild depression by calming the brain.
- Helps to decrease blood pressure by relaxing the body.
- This asana is thought to help with childbirth.
- The organs of the abdomen are activated.
- Improves flexibility in the inner thigh, groin, and knees.
- assists in the relief of anxiety and stress
- Hip joint stiffness is reduced.
- Menstrual Cramps are relieved.